The Salsa Garden Preparedness Seeds plant a large salsa garden to spice up your food storage for years to come. These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO, and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year's planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
- PEPPER, Yolo Wonder L - 705 Seeds
- PEPPER, Yellow Wax -705 Seeds
- PEPPER, Jalapeno Early - 705 Seeds
- PEPPER, California Wonder - 705 Seeds
- ONION, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish - 1411 Seeds
- ONION, Tokyo Long White Bunching - 1411 Seeds
- CILANTRO, Slow Bolting - 529 Seeds
- TOMATO, Beefsteak - 1764 Seeds
- TOMATO, Rutgers VF - 1764 Seeds
- TOMATILLO, Grande Rio Verde - 1764 Seeds
-16 large seed packets sealed in a bucket.
-Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
-All Non-hybrid, open-pollinated varieties
-The equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets.
-Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
-Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
-Complete planting instructions included.
-Each of our Seeds varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide!
Please Note: Because of the shortage of non-hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5 × 4 in|
Guaranteed response within 24 hours – 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Free shipping on all orders over $100, anywhere in the United States.
Totally secure top of the line 256-bit AES encryption. Your data, security like Ft. Knox.