The Fruit Garden Preparedness Seeds provides a vital component for your food storage plan. Each bucket contains 9 fruit garden varieties designed to help you stay comfortable in hard times. While it is important to store the basics in preparation for true want, wheat and freeze-dried foods can get old quickly, especially for children.
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO, and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year's planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
- Melon Canary, Yellow - 353 Seeds
- Melon Casaba, Golden Beauty - 353 Seeds
- Melon, Crenshaw - 265 Seeds
- Melon Honeydew, Green Flesh - 353 Seeds
- Pumpkin, Sugar Pie - 71 Seeds
- Pumpkin, Jack O' Lantern - 71 Seeds
- Strawberry, Temptation - 50 Seeds
- Watermelon, Crimson Sweet - 263 Seeds
- Watermelon, Sugar Baby - 217 Seeds
These seeds provide enough food for a season with enough left over to can your own jams. These seeds will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder. All non-hybrid and open-pollinated seeds can be planted year after year. Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
Please Note: Because of the shortage of non-hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5 × 4 in|
Guaranteed response within 24 hours – 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Free shipping on all orders over $100, anywhere in the United States.
Totally secure top of the line 256-bit AES encryption. Your data, security like Ft. Knox.