*** PLEASE NOTE: All requests for refunds, returns, and order adjustments should be directed to email@example.com. We will diligently process your request as swiftly as possible. Thank you!
West Survival Gear works hard to ensure every order is accurate and dispatched in a timely manner. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
- Return Timeframe: Returns are accepted within 30 days from the time the order is placed, given that the products are returned in the same re-sellable condition, as determined by us. Any discrepancies in your order must be reported within this 30-day window.
- Defective Items: If the item(s) you received are defective, West Survival Gear will replace the item and cover the return shipping costs. Note that only the defective items in a survival kit will be replaced, not the entire kit.
- Non-Returnable Items: In compliance with law, food and water products cannot be returned. Consequently, refunds for these items will not be issued.
- Damaged Items: If an item is damaged by UPS during the shipment, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact UPS directly. Insurance is provided free up to $100, but any insurance above this amount must be paid for in advance by the customer.
- Incorrect Orders: If an order is placed in error, the product total will be refunded once the products have been returned. However, the initial shipping charge, as well as the return shipping cost, will not be refunded.
- Restocking Fee: For orders returned for any reason other than defective merchandise, the shipping charges will not be refunded and there will be a restocking fee of up to 20% of the original charge of the order.
- Cancellation Fee: Any order placed on a credit/debit card that is canceled before it ships out will have a 3.5% cancellation fee deducted from the refund. If the order has shipped before we were able to cancel it, then the return policy mentioned above will be applied.
- Backorders: Certain high-demand products may not be eligible for immediate cancellation even if they have not been shipped (such as IOSAT). These products are ordered in advance from our supplier to ensure you receive the product when it comes into stock. If you request a cancellation, it may take several days to process and refund your money.
- Refund Timing: Please be aware that it may take as long as 7-10 business days for your balance to reflect the refund, though it is typically much shorter. This is dependent on your bank or credit card company and their internal policies.
- International Orders: West Survival Gear does not accept returns for orders shipped outside the continental United States.
Please send all discrepancies in your billing/invoicing within 30 days to West Survival Gear. If the purchased merchandise is defective in any way, you have 60 days to notify West Survival Gear about the defective item. If we are notified within 60 days, a replacement product will be shipped out at no additional cost to the customer. We will replace only defective items included in the kit.
West Survival Gear is located at 455 Main Street, Grand Junction, CO 81501. For any questions, please call us at (844) 678-7848 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By purchasing from West Survival Gear, you agree to this return policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions.