4 Person Elite Bucket Survival Kit (72+ Hours)
All items are packed securely in our 5-Gallon Bucket with Toilet Seat Lid. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the bucket for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- (24) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (24) 400-Calorie Food Bars (9600 Calories)
- (40) Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (4) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Emergency Candle
- (4) Emergency Bright Sticks
- (1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (4) Emergency Survival Blankets
- (4) Emergency Ponchos with Hood
- (1) Emergency Tube Tent with Rope
- (1) Large Tarpaulin
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- (1) Steel Mini Pry Bar
- (1) Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- (1) Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- (1) Roll of Duct Tape
- (4) N95 Respirator Dust Masks (NIOSH-approved)
- (1) Safety Goggles
- (1) Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (1) Toilet Bags with Chemicals
- (1) Air Freshener
- (4) Hygiene Kits
- (1) Bar of soap
- (1) Toothbrush
- (1) Toothpaste
- (1) Pocket Tissues
- (3) Wet wipes
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- Deluxe First Aid Kit
- (30) Adhesive bandages (1 ¾” x 3/8”)
- (35) Adhesive bandages (3” x ¾”)
- (15) Alcohol pads
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (1) Elastic bandage (2”)
- (4) Finger splints
- (1) First aid guide
- (2) Gauze pads (2” x 2”)
- (2) Gauze pads (3” x 3”)
- (2) Gauze pads (4” x 4”)
- (1) Instant cold pack
- (1) Reusable Case
- (1) Roll of gauze (2”)
- (1) Roll of tape
- (1) Tweezers
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- (1) Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 18 in|